Fishing licenses are sold max four every day. Reserve your fishing license beforehand by calling.
On summertime fishing starts on 12:00 and ends on next day at 11:00. On winter and spring season (1.12 - 31.4) fishing time is 08:00 - 08:00
Note. Additional to sold licenses stakeholders are allowed to fish anytime.
|Over 16 years old||Under 16 years old|
Note that also National Fisheries Management Fee is needed. Read more and buy.
Daily bag limit is (1) trout or grayling / day
Purchase license from
- Use only barbless single hook.
- Braided fiber line usage is forbidden.
- Living bait usage is not allowed.
- When using boat it is not allowed to use motor or anchorage
- It's recommended to use knotless net
- Fishing will be suspended if water temperature raises above 20 degrees Celcius
Legal length of fishes
- Trout with adipose fin cut off 50cm
- Grayling 50cm
Natural trouts with adipose fin are protected and should be released immediately!
Close season and wading limitations
- All fishing is forbidden 1.9. - 30.11
- Wading is forbidden 1.9. - 31.5.
- Grayling is protected 1.4. - 31.5.